Marriage is ought to be a sacramental union of two loving souls. However, the pressures that come with planning a beautiful wedding takes away all the divine and heavenly experience and instil a sense of restlessness, anxiousness and nervousness in the bride.
Owing to the fact that they have to manage a hundred chores and are continuously working non-stop for the big day sets in some jitters in the bride.
These pre-wedding jitters are best ruled away by an amazing bachelorette party thrown in honor of the bride with her friends or bridesmaids.
This party lets the bride relax extensively and let her hair down and feel carefree and away from all the stress she was experiencing due to the strenuous big day planning activities day in and day out.
Here we list some of the top bachelorette party ideas that are ruling the party scene now and are a hit world-wide which exclude any X-rated activity.
- Game for Gambling: As they say marriage is a gamble so why not have the event at a casino or a racetrack? You never know you may end up being lucky and get more than the free drinks in the form of a huge bounty.
- Glamour Girls Photo-shoot: It is always fun to wear great costumes accessorized with colorful wigs, wedding veils and glasses shaped in a variety of ways like the beer mugs, hearts etc. There are wide arrays of themes that you could select from. After getting all geared up head to a nearby professional studio and capture your stunning shots and save them for a lifetime. After your glamorous shoot you can continue with the party as you decide maybe go bar hopping or try an activity like a treasure hunt etc.
- Spa retreats: There is no other heavenly feeling for women than to pamper them-selves and relax together at a spa. It is best to head to a full services spa where you can enjoy your manicures and mud wraps along-with various types of massages. It’ll be great to get a new look before the wedding and everyone including the bride will be extremely happy. A beautiful glowing and rejuvenated skin can forego the lack of alcohol and junk foods that you would miss, no one will be complaining.
- Miles and Miles: A bachelorette party is all about bonding and having an amazing time in the company of your bunch of girls. Hiking or setting off to LA where unlimited dancing and drinking will be the spice of the night is the usual course of action that is taken by most bachelorettes. An element of zing and something intriguing is that you will end up meeting many new people and will be able to party with complete strangers. Many other outdoor activities like camping, mountain boarding or indulging in outdoor sports can be another alternative.
- Slumber fun: Do you miss the old school days and sleepovers? Can’t wait to get in your pajamas and have some girlie talk? Well then this could be your last chance to have a big slumber party before the wedding. It could be at your house or a hotel suite. Indulge in a classic sleepover with your favorite movies, music and food as an accompaniment. This is the best time for reminiscing the past and building some more memories for the future. Plan fun games and activities for the night. The favorite here is the truth and dare and the wedding trivia game. It’ll be your last day of female solidarity so make the most of it. Be as creative as you can. Make the bride feel like a princess. Plan well and get entertained the most.